Due to the generous support of The DeVlieg Foundation, the Graduate School is happy to accept nominations for 2019 summer fellowships.
All graduate programs may nominate one eligible PhD student per program. There will be two recipients – each will receive a stipend for summer 2019 plus tuition support (one credit or three research credits in Research Mode). Eligible students will meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate student in one of the fields supported by the DeVlieg Foundation:
- Engineering or a closely related field, OR
- Biology/wildlife (2019 Summer Research Award in Biology/Wildlife)
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Must be nominated by student’s graduate program. Each PhD program may nominate one student.
Nominations are due no later than 4pm on January 24, 2019 to the Graduate School. Email to email@example.com is preferred.
Please see our web page for details on the application procedure and materials needed. Each program may determine its own internal selection procedure.
Please contact Debra Charlesworth in the Graduate School with any questions.