Due to the generous support of The DeVlieg Foundation, the Graduate School is happy to accept nominations for 2022 summer fellowships in the two areas supported by the DeVlieg Foundation.
All graduate programs may nominate one eligible PhD student per program per area supported by the DeVlieg Foundation. The recipient will receive a stipend for summer 2022 plus tuition support (one credit or three research credits for PhD candidates). Eligible students will meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate student in the field supported by the DeVlieg Foundation:
- Ecosystem science OR
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Must be nominated by student’s graduate program. Each PhD program may nominate one student if the research conducted is related to the field(s) supported by The DeVlieg Foundation.
- Must not be supported by another funding mechanism while supported by The DeVlieg Foundation (part-time job, fellowship, GTA, GRA, etc.).
Nominations are due no later than 4pm on February 16, 2022, to the Graduate School. Please submit as a PDF file sent to email@example.com.
Please see our web page for details on the application procedure and materials needed. Each program may determine its own internal selection procedure.
Please contact the Graduate School with any questions.