The Graduate School is excited to welcome our new students to campus. A summary of upcoming events is below.
- The Graduate School Welcome session is on Friday, January 5, 2024, beginning at 2pm in the MUB Ballroom. A presentation is planned for 2-3pm, and a reception will begin at 3pm. The presentation will be recorded for those unable to attend in person.
- Orientation to Graduate Studies and Research, our online Basic RCR Training, will begin on December 18 for registered students. It must be completed by February 22, 2024 to avoid a registration hold.
- Other orientation events, including a tour by the Library and welcome reception by the Graduate School, are described and summarized on our website.
- We will remind students to register and confirm their enrollment by January 3rd.
- Steps after admission are summarized on our website.
- Resources applicable to new students are summarized on our website.
We look forward to working with you to welcome our new and returning students to the 2023-24 academic year!