Due to the generous support of The DeVlieg Foundation, the Graduate School is happy to accept nominations for 2023 summer fellowships.
All graduate programs may nominate one eligible PhD student per program. The recipient will receive a stipend for summer 2023 plus tuition support (one credit or three research credits for PhD candidates). Eligible students will meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate student in the field supported by the DeVlieg Foundation:
- Ecosystem science
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Must be nominated by student’s graduate program. Each PhD program may nominate one student if the research conducted is related to the field(s) supported by The DeVlieg Foundation.
- Must not be supported by another funding mechanism while supported by The DeVlieg Foundation (part-time job, fellowship, GTA, GRA, etc.).
Nominations are due no later than 4pm on February 1, 2023 to the Graduate School. Please submit as a PDF file sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our web page for details on the application procedure and materials needed. Each program may determine its own internal selection procedure.
Please contact the Graduate School with any questions.