Looking for a General Education Course? Practice searching on the Schedule of Classes using various Subjects and Attribute Types.
- Run your degree audit and find out which general education course areas you have not yet filled. (if you aren’t sure)
- Search in the Schedule of Classes (SOC) using the Subject and Attribute fields. Example:
3. Use the complete list of general education courses to find the Subjects (Department) that offer gen ed courses. Try searching for co-curricular courses that you’d enjoy.
4. To search on all courses offered by Subject, leave the Attribute Type at ‘All’ and leave the Course Number field blank.
5. To search on one course, for example, EE2190, Highlight subject “Electrical & Computer Engrg”, then enter 2190 in the Course Number field.