How to register in an enterprise group:
1. How many semesters do you have remaining at Tech, on campus? Determines which course number to register in.
2. Use the Approval / Waiver form for permission to enroll-see enterprise advisor:
BMSE – Blue Marble Security – Dr. Glen Archer, EERC 629
WCE – Wireless Communication – Mr. Kit Cischke, EERC 520
RSE – Robotic Systems – Dr. Jeremy Bos, EERC 623
AE – Aerospace – Dr. Brad King, AE registration instructions, MEEM 1014
Meet with your Academic Advisor if you are uncertain which course number to register in for project work, to stay on track with your graduation semester. EERC 131
For ABET accreditation standards, join an enterprise at Tech that will provide you with an appropriate project work and responsibilities to meet design standards throughout ENT4950 and ENT4960:
EE Majors: must apply EE knowledge and skills in engineering design
CpE Majors: must apply hardware/software integration skills in engineering design
CpE/EE Double Majors: apply EE knowledge/skills and hardware/software integration skills in engineering design
ECE Department rules for completing Engineering Design Requirements in the enterprise program. Complete: ENT3950, ENT3960, ENT4950, then ENT4960.
- If you to take a semester off to co-op or study abroad, do it before you take ENT4950.
- Your last year of project work in enterprise must be consecutive semesters to apply to senior design requirements.
- ENT4950 and ENT4960 need to be in the same enterprise.
Plan carefully and plan well in advance of graduation. Pre-requisites required for senior-level project work (4000 level):
EE Majors: complete EE3901 and EE3131 before enrolling in ENT4950. Take EE3171 before or in same semester as ENT4950.
CpE Majors: complete EE3901 and EE3131 before enrolling in ENT4950. Take EE3173 before or in same semester as ENT4950.