Spring 2018 registration: Students must follow the below instructions to generate an entry on an electronic waiting list. An online waiting list form will be available for each MEEM undergrad course offered for the spring semester. There will be no other way (not email, phone, appt, etc) to get added to a MEEM course waiting list. Do not complete the online form to get on a waiting list until after your registration time starts according to the published schedule (by earned credits). If you do submit an entry early it will jeopardize your priority for getting into the course.
1. Attempt to register for all your courses using available sections.
2. If there is no other way to complete your schedule due to all sections of a MEEM course being full or unresolvable time conflicts, then go to the ME Advising page (http://www.mtu.edu/mechanical/undergraduate/advising/)
3. Click on the link for ‘Spring 2018 MEEM course waiting lists’ posted at the top center of the page under ‘Announcements’. (or click here)
4. This will bring you to a page with a link for the waiting list form for each offered undergraduate MEEM course.
5. Click on the course(s) you are unable to add and complete a Google form for each course to generate your entries for the waiting list(s).
6. Please read the form carefully and complete it as accurately and completely as possible.
7. We will prioritize the waiting lists firstly based on which students have the greatest need for a course to maintain feasible graduation timing and/or earn a minor. And then based on your designated time to begin registration in the priority schedule and/or the time stamp on your waiting list entry.
8. As additional seats are available (advisor maximums for sections [negative seats as available] and possibly more seats added later if needed), we will add students from these waiting lists as we are able up until the spring semester begins.
9. ME students that absolutely need a course will be added to that course sometime before the semester begins. But you may have to be patient and/or be open to an alternate plan from an advisor that supports equivalent feasible graduation timing.
10. Students will be notified with an email if and when they are added to a course from a waiting list.
11. Feel free to see us with questions at any time, but you must complete the online form to get on a waiting list.
12. Do not complete the online form to get on a waiting list until after your registration time starts according to the published schedule (by earned credits). If you do submit an entry early it will jeopardize your priority for getting into the course.