Join us tonight (May 27) from 7-8 p.m. for the COVID-19 Community Town Hall. The topic will be “Health and Well Being During the Pandemic and Beyond.”
Organized by the Health Research Institute at Michigan Tech, the 60-minute town hall broadcast can be heard live at 7 p.m. on radio stations 97.7 The Wolf (WOLV-FM) and 99.1 (WIKB-FM) and viewed through a Zoom webinar and Facebook Live. The town hall can also be viewed on ABC 10 Sunday (May 30) at 12 p.m.
Town hall moderators Steven Elmer and Kelly Kamm (HRI/KIP) will be joined by:
- Kate Beer (health officer/chief executive) — Western Upper Peninsula Health Department
- Heather Grundy (pharmacist) — UP Health System-Portage
- Dr. Zachariah DeYong (family/sports medicine) — Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center
- Dr. Jason Bombard (psychiatry) — Aspirus
- Jeremy Bigalke (doctoral student, psychology) — Montana State University
- Isaac Wedig (doctoral student, integrative physiology) — Michigan Tech
For more information and past broadcasts, visit the COVID-19 Town Hall Series website.