The series has been updated to include additional, practical information and experience about patents with campus experts and the library’s Patent and Trademark Resource Center. Students gain an understanding also of copyright and authorship as it pertains to their theses and dissertations and other publication matters.
When: Thursdays, 5:30-7:00 Feb 19-April 5 (total of 3 sessions)
- No credit and no cost
- Emphasizes academic publishing and patent searching
- Blended group learning experience using Canvas
- Dinner Served!
- Certificate of completion
- Funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF)
- This will be the final semester in this format.
For more information, see this flyer: NSF Poster Spring 2015v1 (2)
To register, go here