Procedures for Registration Forms (Waivers)

Registration forms help students gain necessary approval from their academic advisor or instructor, and register that approval with the Registrar’s Office. These forms can be found on the Registrar’s Website:

  1. Grading Option/Credit Change Form
  2. Overload Permission Form (taking more than 18 credits)
  3. Special Approval/Restriction Waiver (pre-req, co-req, major, level, class restriction)
  4. Time/Exam Conflict Permission Form

To get into a filled section students need to talk with the department offering the course.  The green “filled section/late add” forms can be found in the Student Services Office, 130 Admin Building.