One of the easiest ways to improve your GPA is by repeating courses.
- If you fail a required course, you will have repeat and pass the class to meet degree requirement.
- Students may repeat a course no more than two times.
- Students may repeat courses with a grade of CD or lower.
- When a course is repeated, any credit previously earned under the course number is forfeited and the transcript will indicate NR (no grade – repeated) for the earlier attempt.
- The most recent grade is used in your GPA calculation. Even if it is lower than the first.
- Special permission from the Office of Student Affairs and your academic advisor is required to repeat a course a 2nd and final time.
Pre-requisite courses must be passed in order to continue to next course.