OHM Advisors has the Internship Opportunity you have been looking for!
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, our diverse, 500+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas, including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering, to create better places for people.
OHM has internship and Co-Op Positions available at our Kalamazoo office in the Field Services Department. You will gain valuable working knowledge from real world application in the field. Your primary role will include the following:
- Assist project engineers in the application of principles, methods, and techniques of engineering.
- Collaborate with a team to solve problems and complete projects
- Assist in developing design documents utilizing Civil 3D
- Construction observation.
- Material Testing such as density, concrete, and HMA
- Assist survey crew.
Our other departments including Transportation, Survey, and Municipal Engineering located in multiple Michigan locations have internship opportunities as well! Please go to OHM Website for all locations and for the Kalamazoo location, please contact me directly, Jim Woods at 269-998-6789 or Jim.firstname.lastname@example.org.