A Career Fair mixer hosted by the College of Computing and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) will take place on Tuesday, February 21, 2023, from 4-5:30 pm in the Rozsa Center lobby.
At the mixer, students will have opportunities to talk with representatives of major employers seeking to hire computing and electrical and computing engineering graduates.
The event is sponsored by the College of Computing and ECE, with the participation of the Departments of Applied Computing and Computer Science and the Michigan Tech Office of Career Services. Snacks and soft drinks will be served.
Students in the following departments are especially encouraged to attend:
- Computer Science
- Applied Computing
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Computer Network and System Security (CNSA)
- Computer Engineering (CpE)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Data Science
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electrical Engineering Technology (EET)
- Health Informatics
- Robotics Engineering
- Software Engineering (SE)