PhD student Chen Zhao, Applied Computing/Computational Science and Engineering, is among the recipients of a 2023-24 Graduate School Doctoral Finishing Fellowship. Read Zhao’s bio here.
Congratulations to all the Finishing Fellowship recipients!
- Benjamin Barrios Cerda — Environmental Engineering
- Komal Chillar — Chemistry
- Hrishikesh Suhas Gosavi — Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- Tauseef Ibne Mamun — Applied Cognitive Science and Human Factors
- Susan Mathai — Atmospheric Sciences
- Monica Mame Soma Nyansa — Chemistry
- Adelina Oronova — Chemistry
- Elise M. Rosky — Physics
- Hanrui Su — Environmental Engineering
- Mehnaz Tabassum — Electrical Engineering
- Ponkrshnan Thiagarajan — Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- Ann Varghese — Chemistry
- Chen Zhao — Computational Science and Engineering
- Katherine E. Higdon — Forest Science
- Dong Min Kim — Environmental and Energy Policy
For more details about recipients, see their student profiles on our blog.