Upcoming Events & Programs
- Earth Day Kids Make a Difference Challenge – K-12 classes & youth groups in the Western UP can register their Earth Day Action Project to win $200! Deadline extended (TBD)
- Outdoor Science Investigation Field Trips Registration for Spring Field Trips will be available once schools are back in session.
- 2020 Spring After School Class Dates Dates to be determined once schools are back in session. For information contact Joan Chadde @firstname.lastname@example.org or 906-487-3341.
- 2020 Family Science & Engineering Night Schedule: For information contact Joan Chadde @email@example.com or 906-487-3341. (NOTE: all dates through April 30th are cancelled)
- Resource Clearinghouse in partnership with Western UP STEM Network.
- Now Hiring K-6 Assistant Instructors Application
- 2020 Sustainability Film Series (formerly Green Film Series) Flyer & Schedule
- April 16, Sustainability Film Series presents: Seed: The Untold Story (2016).
- 2020 World Water Day at MTU – View virtual keynote presentations by Dr. Joellen Russell and Youth Presenter Sophia Kianni. Visit the website to vote for People’s Choice Award for MTU Student Posters and virtual campus tour of Environmental Graphiti Art Exhibit.
- Archive Green Films 2011-2018 are available for a 2-week checkout for Classroom, Meetings or Home Viewing. To borrow films, contact: Joan Chadde 487-3341 or firstname.lastname@example.org the 115 Great Lakes Research Center at Michigan Tech
- Sept. 25-28, 2020 ~ Michigan Alliance for Environmental & Outdoor Education annual conference on Beaver Island (in Lake Michigan near Charlevoix)
- October 14-17, 2020 ~ North American Association for Environmental Education Conference in Tuscon, AZ.