Upcoming Events & Programs
- Outdoor Science Investigation Field Trips Registration for fall filed trips is now open. Fall field trips will be conducted from September 9th – November 22nd. Register Here. For more information visit our Fall Field Trip Page
- Great Lakes Investigations Aboard Michigan Tech’s Research Vessel Agassiz May – September, 2019 For Students in Grades 4-12 ~ Fun! FREE! Educational! Ride the Waves with GM invites Grades 4-12 classes to join scientists from Michigan Tech’s Great Lakes Research Center in the exploration of Lake Superior, Portage Waterway and Torch Lake. There are 4 programs to choose from— each ~4 hours in length—that will accommodate up to 18 students/teachers. Reserve your spot now For more information on available trips click here.
- October 24, 2019 Water Festival !! Attend an exciting array of activities that will increase students’ knowledge of Great Lakes science, engineering, careers, and more! During each half-day session, students attend four 35-minute activities. FREE for 9-12th grade students in CCISD & GOISD Register Here!
- 2019 Family Science & Engineering Nights. For information contact Joan Chadde @ firstname.lastname@example.org
or 906-487-3341. Schedule
- Now Hiring Summer Camp K-6 Assistant Instructors Application
- 2019 Green Films Flyer and Schedule
- Archive Green Films 2011-2018 are available for a 2-week checkout for Classroom, Meetings or Home Viewing. To borrow films, contact: Joan Chadde 487-3341 or email@example.com at the 115 Great Lakes Research Center at Michigan Tech
- Sept. 27-29, 2019 ~Michigan Alliance for Environmental & Outdoor Education (MAEOE) Conference at Kettunen Center in Tustin, MI
- Nov 7-9, 2019 Place-based Education (PBE) Conference in Flint hosted by Great Lakes Stewardship Initiative. For information: https://greatlakesstewardship.org/place-based-education-conference/