Upcoming Events & Programs
- Earth Day Kids Make a Difference Challenge – K-12 classes & youth groups in the Western UP can register their Earth Day Action Project by April 16 to win $200!
- Outdoor Science Investigation Field Trips Registration for winter field trips is now open. Winter field trips will be conducted from January 6th – March 20th. Register Here. For more information visit our Winter Field Trip Page
- 2020 Spring After School Class Dates (March. 16-April. 30) 6 sessions ~ 4:00-5:30 pm ~ Registration coming soon Gift Certificates and Scholarships available. For information contact Joan Chadde @email@example.com or 906-487-3341.
- March 18, 2020 Science & Engineering Fair & STEM Festival in partnership with Western UP STEM Network
- 2020 Family Science & Engineering Night Schedule: For information contact Joan Chadde @firstname.lastname@example.org or 906-487-3341.
- Resource Clearinghouse in partnership with Western UP STEM Network.
- Now Hiring K-6 Assistant Instructors Application
- 2020 Sustainability Film Series (formerly Green Film Series) Flyer & Schedule
- March 19, 7- 8:30 pm, Saving Snow :Follows skiers, snowmobilers, sled dog guides, and others who love and/or depend upon winter across the Midwest and Alaska who are struggling with a warming climate.
- Archive Green Films 2011-2018 are available for a 2-week checkout for Classroom, Meetings or Home Viewing. To borrow films, contact: Joan Chadde 487-3341 or email@example.com the 115 Great Lakes Research Center at Michigan Tech
- March 6-7, 2020 ~ Michigan Science Teachers Association (MSTA) Conference in Lansing.