Applications are being accepted for the 2014 Ford Foundation Fellowships Programs for Achieving Excellence in College and University Teaching. Full eligibility information and online applications are available on our website at: http://nationalacademies.org/ford
- U.S. citizens, nationals, permanent residents, or individuals granted deferred action status under the DACA program
- Planning a career in teaching and research at the college or university level in a research-based filed of science, social science or humanities
Stipends and Allowances:
- Predoctoral–$20,000 to the fellow, institutional allowance of $2,000 for three years
- Dissertation–$21,000 for one year
- Postdoctoral–$40,000 for one year, $1,500 employing institution allowance, to be matched by employing institution
Awardees have expenses paid to attend one Conference of Ford Fellows.
Approximately 60 predoctoral, 35 dissertation, and 24 postdoctoral fellowships sponsored by the Ford Foundation and administered by the National Research Council of the National Academies.
Application Deadline Dates:
- Predoctoral: November 20, 2013
- Dissertation: November 15, 2013
- Postdoctoral: November 15, 2013
For Further information please contact: