The Department of Energy (DOE) Scholars Program is now accepting applications for Summer 2014.
The DOE Scholars Program offers unique opportunities that introduce students or post-graduates to the agency’s mission and operations. Participants in the DOE Scholars Program gain a competitive edge as they apply their education, talent and skills in a variety of scientific research settings within the DOE complex. Appointments are available in a variety of disciplines at participating DOE facilities nationwide.
Application deadline is January 12, 2014 at midnight EST.
Being selected as a DOE Scholar offers the following benefits:
- Career possibilities with the nation’s leading sponsor for scientific research
- Opportunities to learn from top scientists and subject matter experts
- Stipends of up to $650 per week (depending on academic status)
- Travel arrangements to and from appointment site
- US Citizens
- Undergraduates, graduates or post-graduates of an accredited college or university
For an overview of the program, click here.
To contact the DOE Scholars Program, click here.