We are looking for a Technical
Sales & Marketing Representative that has been through the MSE program. So
far we have four Michigan Tech graduates from that program that have been a
great fit. Below is the job description to pass on to any students who recently graduated or will be
graduating December 2013:
Luvata Appleton, a manufacturer of copper alloy wire serving the
ammunition, automotive, aquaculture, battery and photovoltaic industries,
has an opening for an entry level Technical Sales & Marketing
Representative to work out of our Kimberly, WI office.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the following:
· Plan, perform, and coordinate company sales activities of the
assigned product lines and/or sales territories toward the
accomplishment of company revenue and profit goals. Document sales
activity through the Luvata Sales System.
· Identify new prospects and follow through with sales and marketing
activities to accomplish additional sales of the assigned product
· Maintain awareness of all Luvata Appleton products/alloys,
identifying prospective sales opportunities that extend beyond the
formally assigned products.
· Maintain awareness of competitors’ products/alloys and pricing,
reporting relevant information to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
· Assist and/or advise customers in the use of company products.
· Communicate with customers to ensure that all customer
requirements/specifications are fulfilled.
· Assist internal and customer technical support, addressing business
issues such as customer problem solving, product application, defect
organization processing, and packaging. Travel to customers when
needed to discuss technical issues.
· Serve as back-up to Inside Sales Coordinators.
· Have ability to travel up to approximately 50% of the time.
We offer a competitive salary and substantial benefits package, including
health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) program with
generous Company match, 11 paid holidays, vacation time, tuition
reimbursement, and more.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to