Nominations are now open for the DeVlieg Foundation Fellowships.
All graduate programs may nominate one eligible PhD student per program. There will be two recipients – each will receive a stipend for summer 2015 plus support for one credit of tuition. Eligible students will meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate student in one of the fields supported by the DeVlieg Foundation:
- Engineering or a closely related field, OR
- Wildlife/biology (2015 Summer Research Award in Biology/Wildlife/Natural Resources)
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Must be nominated by student’s graduate program. Each PhD program may nominate one student.
Nominations are due no later than 4pm on January 29, 2015 to the Graduate School. Please address to the attention of Debra Charlesworth.
Please see our web page for details on the application procedure and materials needed. Each program may determine its own internal selection procedure.
Please contact the Graduate School with any questions.