If you are an undergraduate student, then you will need permission to enroll in chemical engineering graduate courses. You will need to have earned a C or better at the undergraduate-level for permission to enroll in the graduate-level course. Contact the academic advisor to request permission.
- CM 5100 (Grad Math): C or better in MA 3160 (Multivariable Calc) and MA 3520 or MA 3521 (Diff Eq)
- CM 5200 (Grad Thermo): C or better in CM 3230 (Thermo)
- CM 5300 (Grad Transport): C or better in CM 3120 (Transport & UO II) and a B or better in CM 5100 (Grad Math)
- CM 5400 (Grad Kinetics): C or better in CM 3510 (ChE Rxn Engineering)
The following classes are typically available only to graduate students.
- CM 5310 (Lab Safety): Requires special permission
- CM 5500 (Theory and Methods of Research): Requires special permission