What are Judy’s office hours?

For the month of March, 2024: I am working remotely and available only by email at cmadvise@mtu.edu. Expect some delays in replies, as emails could get backlogged up to 2 or 3 days during the registration period. We are getting closer to hiring a new, permanent advisor, most likely early April.

If you are having problems registering for courses that are not chemical engineering courses, contact the Registrar’s Office at schedule@mtu.edu, or go to the Registrar’s Office, first floor of the Admin Building. For Filled Sections in other departments’ courses, see this contact list.

If you need the advisor signature or permission, and you cannot reach me on time for something urgent in March (permission to drop for first-years, or Third Attempt of a course permission and the like), contact Dr. Michael Mullins, 203B Chem-Sci.

If you are looking for the flowchart or elective lists, these are available on the Degree Requirements page.

Check out our FAQ’s for answers to many common questions. Also, feel free to contact one of our amazing Peer Mentors with questions.

The last day to drop a full-semester Spring 2024 course, is Friday, March 22nd, before 5pm. Email schedule@mtu.edu to request to drop a course.

Individual Meetings

The Advising Office is located within the CMLC Learning Commons, 310 Chem-Sci building, in 310 A. Students can schedule a time to meet with me HERE, or Email me at cmadvise@mtu.edu if you have a question. Let me know ahead of time if you would like a Zoom meeting.