The Michigan Tech Graduate School has announced the recipients of the Fall 2020 Doctoral Finishing Fellowships, KCP Future Faculty/GEM Associate Fellowship, and CGS/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Nominees.
Karen Colbert, a second-year Ph.D. candidate in Computational Science and Engineering, has been awarded the KCP Future Faculty/GEM Associate Fellowship Award. View Colbert’s bio here.
Congratulations to all Fall 2020 nominees and recipients, listed below. Learn more about the awardees here.
KCP Future Faculty Award: Jeffrey Kabel, Applied Physics
CGS/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Nominees:
- Ameya Narkar, Biomedical Engineering
- Mayra Morgan, Environmental and Energy Policy
Doctoral Finishing Fellowship Award:
- Chandan Kumar, FNU, Geological Engineering
- Esmaeil Dehdashti, Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- Yuesheng Gao, Chemical Engineering
- Qing Guo, Physics
- Srinivas Kannan, Biomedical Engineering
- Sergio Miguel Lopez Ramirez, Civil Engineering
- Kevin W. Sunderland, Biomedical Engineering
- Xiaodong Zhou, Civil Engineering