Statistical Free Consulting Service – (CAMS)
Center for Applied Mathematics and Statistics (CAMS) is pleased to announce the free statistical consulting service provided to the MTU research community. The main purpose of this service is to foster collaborations between the members of CAMS and the researchers from other centers/departments/colleges at MTU.
How the service will be provided: Due to Covid-19, the consulting services will be provided through the zoom meeting: https://michigantech.zoom.us/j/82599122506. At this stage, the consulting service is on a first-come, first-served basis, so just join the meeting and talk with the consultant.
What we do:
- Help with experimental design (including power analysis and sample size determination).
- Help with data analysis with appropriate and clean data sets.
- Provide guidance and suggest statistical methods for data analysis and visualization.
- Provide guidance on appropriate statistical language for manuscript.
- It is expected that a further collaboration will be established after the initial consultation, resulting in joint manuscripts/publications/grant collaborations.
Date and Time: 4 to 5pm on every Tuesday and Wednesday from February 8th to April 27th 2022. There will be a faculty member from CAMS who will provide the consulting service during that hour.
4:00pm-5:00pm, Feb. 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23.
4:00pm-5:00pm, Mar. 1, 3, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30.
4:00pm-5:00pm, Apr. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27.
Zoom Link: https://michigantech.zoom.us/j/82599122506