Study and travel in England and Scotland in the summer of 2014! For the fifth year the faculty-led study abroad program, Frontiers and Fortresses will take students to England for four weeks during Track B for a 3 course, 9 credit program. Please see the F&F full information 2014, or contact Dr. Carl Blair, the program leader, for more information.
- SS Talk: Barry Solomon on “Policies for the Sustainable Development of Biofuels in Pan America”
- Industrial Archaeology Students Dig for Answers Around Fort Wilkins
- Winkler Receives Funding for Age Group Participation in Deer Hunting Research
- IA grad students come in all ‘types’
- MacLennan Sugar Book Launch and Talk