The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality consistently has full time positions posted on the MI NEOGOV website….many are positions civil, geotechnical, environmental and geological engineers. Right now they are saying that 50% of DEQ and DNR’s workforce is set to retire within the next 5 years (!)
State of Michigan Job Openings
There will be several forest service longterm internships available open to those currently enrolled in school as well as recent graduates (within two years).
Eric Lilliskov is hiring a natural resources intern in the Houghton office!
The internship is open to those enrolled in an accredited university. It is an internship with an opportunity for permanent employment with the FS upon completion. Potential candidates should apply at usajobs.gov April 4-7
Check out the job posting for a summer assistant position at the International Bridge Administration (Sault Ste. Marie). The listing closes on 4.1.18.
The link below is for the City of Holland – Summer Engineering Internship. It mentions the offer is only open till March 28th, but Mr. Brian White will be accepting applications after that date. Be sure to contact him (see info below) if you are interested!
The SWP will be hiring over 30 crew members/crew leaders for the Great Lakes Conservation Corps (GLCC) this summer. We are accepting online applications now. Please share the link below with any good candidates. Thanks!
Carl Lindquist, Executive Director
Superior Watershed Partnership and Land Trust
Lake Superior ● Lake Michigan ● Lake Huron
Presque Isle Park
Marquette, Michigan 49855
Phone: (906) 228-6095 Ext. 14
Fax: (906) 228-6863
The UP Engineers & Architects, Ishpeming office is looking for an entry level civil engineer and also a summer civil engineering intern.
Civil Engineering Technician Intern: full-time position for summer, based in our Ishpeming office. UPEA prefers a candidate pursuing an engineering associate’s or bachelor’s degree. Density and concrete testing experience are preferred. Send your resume to: jobs@UPEA.com.
Civil Engineer: The position requires a civil Engineering degree and a desire to live and work in the Upper Peninsula.
Matthew Treado, P.E.
Ishpeming Office Manager
U.P. Engineers & Architects, Inc.
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium has environmental health and engineering summer internships available. See 2018 DEHE Internship Flyer for more info.
MSA currently has openings for Civil and Environmental Engineering students including interns, co-ops, and entry level. MSA is committed to mentoring and teaching to assist student’s grow in their professional careers.
- Civil/Environmental Engineering Co-op (Summer/Fall 2018) or Intern (Summer 2018) |Baraboo, WI
- Civil/Environmental Engineering Co-op (Summer/Fall 2018) or Intern (Summer 2018) | Madison, WI
- Civil/Environmental Engineering Intern (Summer 2018) | Dubuque, IA
- (2) Traffic/Transportation Engineering Intern (Summer 2018) | Appleton or Madison, WI
- Wastewater Engineering Intern (Summer 2018) | Rhinelander, WI
- Surveying Intern (Summer 2018) | Rhinelander or Marshfield, WI
- Surveying Intern (Summer 2018) | Champaign, IL
- Civil Engineering Technician Intern (Summer 2018) | Baraboo, WI
- Civil Engineering Technician, Entry Level | Baraboo, WI
- Municipal/Civil Engineer, Entry Level | Quad Cities, IA/IL
- Municipal/Civil Engineer, Entry Level | Marshfield, WI
Contact: Pat Morrow (PMorrow@msa-ps.com) for more info