To get approval for a time conflict waiver, you will need to get permission from instructors of both classes and then this needs to go to the Registrar’s Office. To do this all via email, do the following:
- Write an email requesting a time conflict waiver. Include:
- Which class you will be missing and how you will make up the time.
- The waiver form, filled out with your information, and course and instructor information.
- Send the email to the instructor whose class you will be missing, requesting permission.
- After you get a reply, send the entire email thread to the second instructor whose class you will not be missing, requesting permission.
- If both instructors agree then send it to the Registrar’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the waiver be put in place.