I have completed UN 1015 Composition and UN 1025 Global Issues. Which general education class should I take next?

Once you have completed both UN 1015 Composition and UN 1025 Global Issues (or a 3000-level modern language course) then you can take the remaining general education core and HASS courses in any order.

Before choosing your next general education class, review the general education requirements and figure out where classes you’ve already taken are counting. General education requirements are described on the department’s degree requirements page and the Registrar’s Office general education page. Then run your online degree audit on Banweb to see if your classes are being used where expected. If a class isn’t going where expected then contact your academic advisor to figure out why. For new students, online degree audits are available 30 days before the start of the semester.