Michigan Tech stands together as a community to reject any actions steeped in racism, hatred and fear. These actions are repugnant to the College of Engineering. They have no place in our classrooms, labs or offices, nor in our society.
The College of Engineering believes that diversity in an inclusive environment is essential for the development of creative solutions to address the world’s challenges.
Our faculty, staff and students are fully committed to diversity and inclusiveness. There is much work to be done and we all have a part to play in order for meaningful change to occur.
- Janet Callahan, Dean, College of Engineering
- Leonard Bohmann, Associate Dean, College of Engineering
- Larry Sutter, Assistant Dean, College of Engineering
- Sean Kirkpatrick, Chair, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
- Pradeep Agrawal, Chair, Dept. of Chemical Engineering
- Audra Morse, Chair, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Glen Archer, Chair, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Jon Sticklen, Chair, Dept. of Engineering Fundamentals
- John Gierke, Chair, Dept. of Geological and Mining Engineering and Science
- Steve Kampe, Chair, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering
- Bill Predebon, Chair, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering – Engineering Mechanics
- Walt Milligan, Interim Chair, Dept. of Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology