The Graduate School has awarded its Finishing Fellowships for spring 2010.
The following PhD candidates have received a one-time award:
- Shreehari Elangovan, Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- Margot J. Hutchins, Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- Aaron David LaLonde, Materials Science and Engineering
- Sara Robinson, Forest Science
- Yuejun Yin, Civil Engineering
The fellowships are made possible by the Graduate School.
Application procedures for the Graduate School fellowship programs and photographs of recent recipients can be found online. Nominations are currently open for Finishing Fellowships and Dean’s Fellowships.
If you have any questions, contact Debra Charlesworth.