You can choose to add call to action buttons at the top of the footer on your website. You can choose to add just the Give button linked to a page of your choice, just the recruitment buttons with preset links, or all four. The default is no buttons. This is only available in the _props.pcf file within the root folder for your site or the folder where navigation is restarted.
- Open the _props.pcf file in the root folder for your site.
- Go to Properties in the Page Actions Toolbar.
- Be sure you have the file checked out (if not, click on the lightbulb icon in the Page Actions Toolbar).
- From the Parameters menu on the left, find the “Site Footer Contact Information” section. The Call to Action Buttons fields are the last two items in that section.
- Select which button(s) you would like to display using the Call to Action Buttons dropdown.
- If you selected an option that includes the Give button, use the file chooser to select a page within your website that the button should go to or paste in a URL to a page that is not within your site. If you do not indicate a Link, the button will go to the default page.
- Click the blue Save button.