What are Katie’s office hours?

If you are looking for the flowchart or other advising handouts, these are available on the Degree Requirements and Advising PDFs webpages.

If you are having problems registering for courses that are not chemical engineering courses, go to the Registrar’s Office located in the Wahtera Center in the Admin building.

Also check out our FAQ’s on the right hand side of the page for answers to many common questions.

Week 1-Week 2

I have open advising for walk-in meetings (no appointments needed) every day through Wednesday of week two.  Open hours are viewable on my Google calendar.  There is also time reserved for meetings with probation students, new transfer students, and other special cases.  If you need an appointment, schedule a meeting with me using your Google calendar during this reserved time.  Time that is reserved for appointments is viewable on my Google calendar.  Don’t forget to invite me to the meeting.

Week 3-Week 6

This is the best time to get help planning out courses for future semesters.  I am in the office Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of most weeks and am usually available 9:30am-3pm.  Appointments are recommended and take priority over drop-ins.  To set up an appointment, schedule a meeting with me using your Google calendar.  Any of the blank times are available.  A half hour meeting is usually enough time.  Don’t forget to invite me to the meeting.

Week 7-Week 10

I have open advising for walk-in meetings (no appointments needed) to assist students with planning next semester schedules.  Open hours are viewable on my Google calendar.

Week 11 through Finals Week

I am in the office Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of most weeks and am usually available 9:30am-3pm.  Appointments are recommended and take priority over drop-ins.  To set up an appointment, schedule a meeting with me using your Google calendar.  Any of the blank times are available.  A half hour meeting is usually enough time.  Don’t forget to invite me to the meeting.

Summer Advising

The advising office is closed in the summer and will reopen two weeks before fall semester starts.  If you have a pressing issue during the summer, call the department office at 906-487-3132.