What are Katie’s current office hours?

If you are looking for advising handouts, these are available on the Advising Handouts webpage.

If you are having registration problems, go to the Registrar’s Office located in the Wahtera Center in the Admin building.

Also check out our FAQ’s on the right hand side of the page for answers to many common questions.

Week 1 through Week 2:

For the first two weeks of classes I will be having walk-in office hours to assist students with finalizing their spring schedules. No appointments are needed.  The schedule for walk-in hours are listed below and also viewable on my Google calendar.

I also have time reserved for appointments for students on probation, new transfer students, or other special cases.  If you need to schedule an appointment for one of these reasons, please view my Google calendar and invite me to a meeting with you during the time marked “Appointment Time Reserved for Probation Students”.

First Week of Classes (Week 1):

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 1/12 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 1/13 9:30am-12:30pm
Wednesday 1/14 1pm-3pm
Thursday 1/15 1pm-3pm
Friday 1/16 9:30am-12:30pm

Second Week of Classes (Week 2):

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 1/19 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 1/20 9:30am-12:30pm
Wednesday 1/21 1pm-3pm
Thursday 1/22 Not available
Friday 1/23 Not available

Week 3 through Week 8:

Week 3 through Week 8, I will be available for one-on-one meetings by appointment.   This is the best time to get assistance with long term course planning.  If you need to meet with me, please view my Google calendar and invite me to a meeting with you during an open time on my calendar.  Don’t know how to do this? Go to: How do I make an appointment with a chemical engineering advisor?  A half hour meeting is usually sufficient to get most questions answered.   Week 9 will begin walk-in office hours for fall registration.