What are Katie’s current office hours?

If you are looking for advising handouts, these are available on the Advising Handouts webpage.

If you are having registration problems, go to the Registrar’s Office located in the Wahtera Center in the Admin building.

Also check out our FAQ’s on the right hand side of the page for answers to many common questions.

Week 3 through Week 8:

Week 3 through Week 8, I will be available for one-on-one meetings by appointment.   This is the best time to get assistance with long term course planning.  If you need to meet with me, please view my Google calendar and invite me to a meeting with you during an open time on my calendar.  Don’t know how to do this? Go to: How do I make an appointment with a chemical engineering advisor?  A half hour meeting is usually sufficient to get most questions answered.

Early Registration (Week 9):

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 3/16 By Appointment
Tuesday 3/17 By Appointment
Wednesday 3/18 By Appointment
Thursday 3/19 1pm-3pm
Friday 3/20 9:30am-12:30pm

First Week of Registration (Week 10):

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 3/23 9:30am-11am
Tuesday 3/24 9:30am-12:30pm
Wednesday 3/25 1pm-3pm
Thursday 3/26 1pm-3pm
Friday 3/27 9:30am-noon

Second Week of Registration (Week 11):

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 3/30 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 3/31 9:30am-12:30pm
Wednesday 4/1 1pm-3pm
Thursday 4/2 Not available
Friday 4/3 Not available

Week 12 through the end of the semester:

I will resume regular office hours during the twelfth week of classes and will be available for one-on-one meetings by appointment.  If you need to meet with me, please view my Google calendar and invite me to a meeting with you during an open time on my calendar.  Don’t know how to do this? Go to: How do I make an appointment with a chemical engineering advisor?  A half hour meeting is usually sufficient to get most questions answered.

Summer Advising:

The advising office is closed over the summer. My last day in the office will be Wednesday, May 6th. The advising office will reopen two weeks before fall classes start on Monday, August 17th. If you have an issue that needs immediate attention during the summer please call the Department Office at 906-487-3132.