What are Katie’s current office hours?

If you are looking for the flowchart or other advising handouts, these are available on the Degree Requirements and Advising PDFs webpages.

If you are having registration problems, go to the Registrar’s Office located in the Wahtera Center in the Admin building.

Also check out our FAQ’s on the right hand side of the page for answers to many common questions.

Week 9 (Early Fall Registration):

I am available during walk-in office hours.  No appointments needed.  Stop by during one of the times listed below.

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 3/14 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 3/15 9:30am-noon
Wednesday 3/16 1pm-3pm
Thursday 3/17 9:30am-12:30pm
Friday 3/18 9:30am-noon

Week 10 (First Week Of Fall Registration):

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 3/21 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 3/22 9:30am-12:30pm
Wednesday 3/23 1pm-3pm
Thursday 3/24 9:30am-12:30pm
Friday 3/25 9:30am-12:30pm

Week 11 (Second Week Of Fall Registration):

Day Date Walk-in Hours
Monday 3/28 1pm-3pm
Tuesday 3/29 9:30am-12:30pm
Wednesday 3/30 1pm-3pm
Thursday 3/31 Not available
Friday 4/1 Not available

Week 12 through the end of the semester:

Week 12 I will return to one-on-one meetings, by appointment.  If you need to meet with me, please view my Google calendar and invite me to a half-hour meeting during an open time on my calendar.  Don’t know how to do this? Go to: How do I make an appointment with a chemical engineering advisor?

Summer Advising:

There will be only limited advising over the summer semester.  If you have an emergency please email cmadvise@mtu.edu.  Regular advising hours will start two weeks before falls semester starts.