This snippet is used to embed charts on your page from a data source such as Google Sheets. You can select from various chart types and include a chart title and axis titles.
- Enter the chart title in the Title field if desired. This will display above the chart in bold font.
- Enter the name of the type of chart you want to display in the Type field. Enter area, bar, column, line, pie, or stepped.
- Enter the title for the horizontal (x) axis in the Horizontal Axis Title field if desired.
- Enter the title for the vertical (y) axis in the Vertical Axis Title field if desired.
- Legend Position will determine where the legend will display in relation to the chart. Leave it as bottom or change it to right.
- In the Data Source URL field enter the URL for the data source.
- Leave Width at 100% unless there is a specific reason to not use the full space.
- Height (in pixels) can be adjusted if needed.
- Features and Options fields are not used at this time.