The AFM is available for use.
Dear ACMAL Users,
I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to inform you that I will be out of town from July 20th – July 31st. Erico will also be out of the office for the Microscopy Conference (July 24-28th).
During this period, if you encounter any issues or have any questions, please reach out to the following contacts:
- For X-ray Facility questions, please contact
- For Electron Optics Facility questions or sample preparation, please contact
- For Scanning Probe Microscopy (AFM) & Surface Analysis (XPS) Facilities questions, please reach out to
- Dr. Timothy Leftwich at email@example.com.
- For Confocal Imaging Facility questions, please contact
- In case of an emergency, call public safety by dialing 911.
These individuals, as experts in their respective areas, will be able to assist you promptly. However, please note that for general inquiries or matters not specific to a particular area, it is best to contact me upon my return.
I have complete confidence in the ACMAL team’s abilities to handle any issues that may arise during my absence. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I will be sure to get back to you promptly upon my return on July 31st.
Wishing you all continued success with your research.