ACMAL will have limited hours over the upcoming holiday break.
This week, users can access the lab Monday through Friday during normal business hours. We ask that newly trained users make appointments with their trainers during this period so someone is near in case there are troubles.
The university will be closed December 25th – January 1st. Unrestricted users will have unlimited access to the building and labs.
I am out of the office from December 11 through January 2nd. During this period, if you encounter any issues or have any questions, please reach out to the following contacts:
- For X-ray Facility questions, please contact
- Dr. Ed Laitila at 906-369-2041 or email email@example.com.
- For Electron Optics Facility questions or sample preparation, please contact
- For Scanning Probe Microscopy (AFM) & Surface Analysis (XPS) Facilities questions, please reach out to
- Dr. Timothy Leftwich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Confocal Imaging Facility questions, please contact
- Dr. Marina Tanasova at 906-487-1163 or email email@example.com (Cell Culture Lab & Flow Cytometer)
- In case of an emergency, call public safety by dialing 911.
These individuals, as experts in their respective areas, will be able to assist you promptly. However, please note that for general inquiries or matters not specific to a particular area, it is best to contact me upon my return.
I have complete confidence in the ACMAL team’s abilities to handle any issues that may arise during my absence. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I will be sure to get back to you promptly upon my return.
Wishing you all continued success with your research.