I have credit for College Physics (PH 1110/1120). Is this the same as University Physics (PH 2100/2200)?

No, these are not the same classes, but they are similar. College Physics are algebra-based physics classes, where as University Physics are calculus-based physics classes. Your chemical engineering degree requires the University Physics courses.

If you already have credit for College Physics you will still need to take University Physics or you will need to contact the physics department to see about receiving placement credit for University Physics. Go to FAQ: I have transfer credit for the wrong physics course! for more information on placement credit.