From the assets screen, click on the arrow next to the +New button in the upper right corner and select Plain Text.
- Name: Enter the name for the asset. Start the name with your site URL in brackets to keep things organized.
- Description: Enter a description for the asset, if desired.
- Tags: Assets can be filtered by tag. Enter tag information, if desired.
- Lock to site: Skip this item.
- Access Group: Select the site name from the dropdown so that only people with access to edit your site can edit your asset.
- Available To: This can be left at Everyone if you think it may be useful in other sites. If you set this to your site name, it can only be used within your site.
- Asset Content: This is where you will create your content. Enter the desired text.
- Click the blue Create button when you are done to create the asset.
- Publish the asset so that it will be visible when it is on a live website.