The University Events Calendar is for attendable events—not deadlines, dates to remember, private departmental retreats, etc. There are two ways to post events to our Events Calendar:
General Campus Community
- Use the gold “Submit an Event” button at the bottom of the calendar homepage.
- Login to the calendar using the link in the header.
- Once logged in, click the “Calendar Admin” shortcut in the header.
- Click the “Add an Event” button in the Events menu.
- Check the “Publish Immediately” box at the top of the form.
- Follow the steps below to fill out all of the event information.
Please note that calendar admins have access to additional fields that do not exist on the public event submission webpage and skip the approval queue.
If you are a calendar admin, please use the event submission form available through your Admin login, as specified above. If you do not have admin access, but often add events for your department, please request access by sending your name, user ID, and department(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Event Information
The following is a step-by-step guide for filling out your event information. It is important to use the fields correctly as there is additional code set up to provide specific information to Google in order to display events in search results.