Yes. Please be prepared. Before your appointment, take a look at your transcript on Banweb. It is important that you know exactly what classes are on it.
Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- The flowchart with classes crossed off that you’ve already completed and are currently taking.
- A list of any classes on your transcript that you don’t know where they belong on the flowchart.
- A list of classes that you plan to take next semester and beyond, even if it is a rough draft. The semester planning worksheet will help with this.
- Anything we worked on during previous appointments.
- The folder containing advising handouts that you got during orientation or when you changed majors.