Town & Country Engineering, Inc. is starting its search for students to fill Intern and Co-op positions for 2019 at our Rhinelander, WI office. See attached info.
The positions are posted on the Michigan Tech Career Services Site – Handshake.
- Assist in review of state and federal environmental reporting requirements;
- Assist in evaluating environmental compliance requirements for 3M facilities;
- Assist with environmental auditing;
- Gather information about air, water and waste regulations for 3M facilities;
- Develop training materials for specific regulations;
- Deliver training on environmental topics;
- Analyze environmental data and improve environmental compliance data systems or sustainability performance.
- Assist with development or implementation of projects that contribute to 3M Sustainability Goals.
- Currently pursing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in an Engineering discipline, Environmental Science, or a related field from an accredited university
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Completed at minimum your Junior year (6 semesters) by the start of the internship
- Master’s and doctoral degree candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and database tools, development and manipulation.
- Previous experience as a 3M Intern or Technical Aide OR internship with a manufacturing company
- Skills include the ability to both work within a team and independently, good oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and enthusiasm for learning
G & J Site Solutions, Inc. (Calumet, MI) is looking to hire a civil or environmental engineering student for a full time or internship position. The job information can be found on handshake.
Handshake Link: https://mtu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1260394
USG has full time opportunities for entry level Project Engineers in the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Civil and/or Electrical. These are available in January, 2019 at the following locations:
Aliquippa, PA; Baltimore, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Norfolk, VA; Oakfield, NY; Phoenix, AZ; Port Reading, NJ; Sigurd, UT; Southard, OK; Sperry, IA; Westlake, OH
We have Project Engineer Co-op opportunities in the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Civil and/or Electrical in 40+ locations across the U.S. for the following terms: January, 2019 to August, 2019 and May, 2019 to December, 2019.
- Please email your resume and cover letter to: USG Corporation, College Recruiter at: email@example.com
- Please visit: www.usg.com/careers and apply online
- Co-op candidates should apply to Job ID#: UNI10708
- Full Time candidates should apply to Job ID#: UNI10709
Please let me know if you have any questions.
College Recruiter, US and Canada
550 W. Adams St.
Chicago, Illinois 60661
Looking for a coop? DTE is looking for you. Contact us if you
- Have shown an interest in structures and Geotechnical fields
- Are in junior or sophomore year of college
- Demonstrated a proficiency in their civil engineering classes
- Work well in a team
- Communicate well in both verbal and written mediums
- Follow up on assignments/dependable
For more information, please contact John Dau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strand Associates will be on campus to conduct interviews on Thursday, October 11. A job description and interview details are available on the Career Center/Handshake website. They are looking to hire full-time civil and environmental engineers at all of their 10 locations. Strand is hosting an information session on Wednesday, October 10 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM in Dillman Room 214. Attached is a firm profile with additional details.
Next Step Ministries | Construction Internship Applications Open!
Our construction internship could be a great fit for your students as we have hired students studying construction, engineering, architecture, and design for these positions over the years. This is a valuable, hands-on opportunity to lead community-focused building projects for hundreds of volunteers throughout nine week-long mission trips. Your students would be directly involved in each aspect of construction, including: on-site leadership, planning, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, and management.
Positions available: Construction Project Manager, Construction Site Supervisor
Salary: $1,500+ (lodging and meals included, support raise option)
Full Time Position: May 20th – August 6th, 2019