Michigan Tech’s section of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) celebrated the end of the semester with a banquet sponsored by Oshkosh.
Graduating seniors recognized at the event are:
- Kat Miller (biomedical and electrical engineering — double major)
- Lisa Downie (mechanical engineering)
- Eve Kaczkowski (mechanical engineering)
The section also awarded two $1,000 scholarships to our upper-division students. The scholarships were sponsored by Ruby & Associates Inc. and Deployed Technologies to recognize students for their contributions to the SWE section and the University community.
Scholarship recipients are:
- Josie Edick (senior, chemical engineering)
- Julia Westfall (junior, mechanical engineering)
By Gretchen Hein, Society of Women Engineers Advisor.