Are you working on formatting corrections for your dissertation, thesis, or report? Do you need help? Are you unsure where to submit your dissertation, thesis, or report?
Join the Graduate School (firstname.lastname@example.org) for group work hours. These workshops are provided at no charge to students working on a dissertation, thesis, or report. Staff will able to help with the changes required by the Graduate School for these documents in MS Office. Assistance will also be available for converting documents to PDF from Word and how to make simple corrections and check your document in Adobe Acrobat. The workshops will be in rooms with PCs with University software, or you may bring your own laptop. Distance students may contact email@example.com about remote assistance during these times via web conferencing. If you need additional help outside of these times, please contact the Graduate School. On a limited basis, one-on-one assistance may be available. Please contact the Graduate School for more information.
All workshops will be held from on the following dates at the mentioned time:
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 | 11am – 1pm | Dillman 101
- Friday, December 1, 2017 | 11am – 1pm | EERC 723
- Monday, December 4, 2017 | 11am – 1pm | EERC 723– Deadline for Fall 2017 is 4pm on December 4
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 | 10am – 12pm | EERC 723
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017 | 11am – 1pm | EERC 723