This snippet allows you to link an image or text to a pop-up window displaying an image. This pop-up can be a single image for that link or a gallery of multiple images from the links on the page. This is an advanced function.
- Enter the content that will appear on the page (either text or an image) in the Content field.
- If you are adding text, be sure to select “Paragraph” from the paragraph dropdown menu in the toolbar.
- Link that content to the image you want to appear in the pop-up.
- Enter text in the Relationship ID field. This is just an identification to determine which, if any, images should be in the same gallery. If you are adding multiple pop-up images on a page, giving them the same Relationship ID will group them into a gallery where the user can arrow through the images.
- The text must be all lower case with no symbols other than hyphen (-).
(Video has no sound.)