- Insert the Buttons block.
- Type the text you want to appear in the button in the text field and use the insert link icon in the bar above the button to link the text.
- To change to the black or blank button styles, select the option in the Styles accordion in the Block Settings.
- Press Enter/Return to add another button in the same row. Add a whole new Buttons block to stack buttons on top of each other instead. The system will automatically put buttons onto a new line if the maximum number of buttons for a single row is exceeded.
- Insert the File block.
- Upload the file or select it from the Media Library.
- Change the button text as desired.
- In the file name area to the left of the button, describe the file for people using a screen reader.