The Graduate Student Government (GSG) has elected its Executive Board for the 2020-2021 session. The new Executive Board members are:
- Nathan Ford (MEEM), President
- Michael Maurer (ECE), Vice-President
- Aaron Hoover (Humanities), Secretary
- Laura Schaerer (Biological Sciences), Treasurer
- Sarvada Chipkar (Chemical Engineering), Research Chair
- Yasasya Batugedara (Mathematical Sciences), Professional Development Chair
- Eric Pearson (Chemical Engineering), Social Chair
- Marina Choy (Humanities), Public Relations Chair
The new Executive Board will assume office on May 1 and is looking forward to serving the graduate student body and the community at large.
By Apurva Baruah, GSG President.