Adult Huskies Swim Clinic provides additional attention and competitive guidance to swimmers ages 18 and older who are looking to improve their swimming skills and fitness levels in a group setting. Each session is programmed with warm-up, skill work, and variations of a workout for the beginner, intermediate and advanced swimmer. Participants will be provided coaching and guidance to meet their individual swimming goals!
- Session 1: January 19-28 (registration closes January 17), $40
- Session 2: February 9-25 (registration closes February 7), $60
- Session 3: March 16 – April 1 (registration closes March 14)
- Session 4: April 6-22 (registration closes April 4)
Class meets Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7-7:50pm, at the SDC Pool.
- Session 1 $40
- Sessions 2, 3 & 4 $60 each
Discounts available for SDC members.
The COVID-19 Visitor Symptom Tracking Form is required to be completed by all participants before every class session. Masks are required throughout the building except while swimming or showering. Space will be provided for personal items on the pool deck. Class size is limited and based on social distancing.