It’s WIBIT Wednesday! MTU students, SDC Access Pass holders (minimum one-month), and WIBIT Wednesday Pass holders come make a splash with our inflatable pool obstacle course called the WIBIT!
- TODAY! Wednesday, Nov. 29, from 5-8 p.m. — Step/Bridge/Cliff/Slope
Events will be held this fall for current MTU students, SDC Access Pass holders (minimum one-month), and WIBIT Wednesday Pass holders. Test your individual skills on the course or challenge a friend to a race across the obstacles. The course is set up in the deep water and requires users to be able to pass our swim test. See the WIBIT rules and swim test content on our website for more information.
There are many different pieces of the WIBIT and each event will have a featured combination. Potential featured pieces include:
- The Step — This piece allows users to climb up onto the course.
- The Base — Users must make their way across a horizontal surface. Be careful how fast you move, as it can get slippery!
- The Cliff — Users must navigate either side of a slope using the handles and their balancing skills.
- V-Connect — Users must use limited footing space to navigate across the horizontal structure.
- The Bridge — Users must navigate up and over an arched structure without falling through.
- The Slope — Users must climb up a six-foot wall that leads to a slide into the pool water below!
Come visit us at the pool to try out your skills! For more information, visit WIBIT.