As a registered student organization, you can register for both the virtual and the in-person K-Day. We recommend that at a minimum, you should register for the virtual K-Day. K-Day registration will close Friday, September 4 at noon.
For virtual registration:
- Log in to Involvement Link
- Select the organization you would like to register for virtual K-Day
- Select “Manage Organization” from the top right corner
- You should see “Upcoming Virtual Fair Events” with the K-Day information and a blue button that says “Sign Up” Click that to complete your registration.
You will need a short description and a link for a Zoom (or virtual platform of choice) meeting. The virtual meeting should be set up for Friday, September 11 from Noon – 5 PM. Prospective members will be able to select “Meet Online” during that time for your organization and talk to officers/members that you have on the call. If you cannot have someone on the virtual call for the entire 5 hours, please note the times you will be there in your description. Students will only be directed to use the meeting link from Noon – 5 PM on that day.
**You will not be able to edit your description, so please make sure it is what you want. Also, it has a 200 character limit.
For in-person registration:
You can register through Involvement Link. Once you log in, the link will be on your homepage. Some things to note:
- Your organization will get to choose their top 3 dates/times, but you will only be able to have a table once.
- There is a limit on the number of organizations that can be approved, so your organization might not get a space.
- If your organization wants to bring food, it must be pre-packaged.
- Minimal activities will be allowed. They must be compliant with University policies, as well as local, state, and federal expectations in regards to COVID-19.
- You are allowed to have 1 or 2 people from your organization at your booth. No more than 2 will be allowed at a time.
- Power is limited and we cannot guarantee it.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive more information on expectations for the day of your event.
Please send any questions to Rochelle at email@example.com.