The Properties button in the Page Actions Toolbar near the top of the page contains information about the page. You must have the page checked out to you to see all the options.
The Page Parameters section, which can be selected from the left menu or from the Page Parameters Gadget, contains the following options.
- Title: This is used as the page title for interior pages and the metatitle (the text that shows in the tab of your browser) for all pages.
- Description: This is the meta description for the page. It is text that provides a description of the content on your page and is commonly used in search engine results as a preview of what is on the page.
- Keywords: User-defined keywords that are used in searches to help find content and for SEO purposes.
- Tags: Used within OU Campus to categorize pages and files so that it is easier to search for and filter them.
- Page Meta Title: This can be used to override the default meta title in special cases.
- Breadcrumb: If the page you are editing has a filename of index.pcf this field is not used. For additional pages within a folder that are named something other than index.pcf this field will set the page breadcrumb (in the light grey space at the top of the page below the site title).
- Page Image Location Options: If desired, check the Show box next to the location you want the page image to display in. You can include text over image or pop-up options with all selections. For any of the options you should use the Image Editor to crop a Banner image type and insert the largest size created in MultiEdit Content.
- Show Hero Image will display the main page image as a full screen-width feature image that is above all other content.
- Show Feature Image will display the main page image above the content area including left and right sidebars, extending from the left side of the left sidebar to the right side of the right sidebar.
- Show Banner Image will display the main page image within the content area next to the left sidebar and above the right sidebar (if turned on).
- Show Sub-Banner Image will display the main page image within the content area next to any sidebars that are turned on.
- Left Sidebar Section Options: The Show box controls the visibility of the left sidebar.
- Right Sidebar Section Options: The Show box controls the visibility of the left sidebar.
- Save your changes.