MacInnes Ice Arena
This 2-day session is a great way to get a refresher on basic skills midway through the season! Goalies will focus on crease movement, angles and rebound control. Shooters will focus on quick snap shots, wrist shots and backhands. Understanding goalie movement, where and when to shoot, following rebounds, and hitting the net.
- 10U/12U – Thursday & Friday, 8:15-9:30am
- Goalie instruction only session, 8:15-8:45am
- Goalie/Shooter instruction together, 8:45-9:30am
- 14U+ – Thursday & Friday, 9:30-10:45am
- Goalie instruction only, 9:30-10:00am
- Goalie/Shooter instruction together, 10:00-10:45am
Class size is limited.
Full equipment required. Bring your own water bottle.
Cost: $50/goalie, $25/shooter
Deadline to register: Friday, December 20
For more information or to register, visit Hockey Goalie & Shooter Clinic.