Experience a rare opportunity to train with world-class Aikido instructor, William Gleason, in the SDC Fitness Studio March 17-19! Gleason Shihan will focus on the internal applications of Aiki to one’s Aikido practice. We encourage all of our Aikido brothers and sisters to join us for the training.
- Session 1: Friday, March 17, 8:15-10:15pm
- Session 2: Saturday, March 18, 10:00am-12:30pm
- Session 3: Saturday, March 18, 3:00-6:00pm
- Session 4: Sunday, March 19, 12:00-2:30pm
- Full Seminar (all 4 sessions) – Registration closes March 17, 11:59pm EST.
Open to all who are interested. Must be at least 16 years old OR adult chaperone and approval from the Seminar Coordinator, Mark Campbell-Olszewski, to participate. Previous martial arts experience is helpful but not required.
MTU Students/Aikido Club Members
Full Seminar (all 4 sessions) $125
Individual Session $35
Full Seminar (all 4 sessions) $150
Individual Session $40
Contact Mark Campbell-Olszewski, Seminar Coordinator, at email@example.com.